New Journey#New experience#Writing# Passion#
Seconds create minute,
Minutes create hour,
Hours create a day,
Days create a week,
Weeks create a Month,
Months create years...!
Out of all these if I ask you to guess what is common, then your answer might me time. You may be right, it is the time that creates the above-mentioned milestones. But the catch here is, I wanted to have few introductory lines to Start and hence is all the above jazz.
Mitron, I hereby congratulate all of you for being an ambiguous and Bharti ya Janta Part ee wala GSTians.
This day marks a new beginning in my life as I pen down sorry type down my first few lines of my blog, Dincherriess..the daily stories.
As I begin, would like to thank all my inspirations and supporters who made this possible.
I would like to write, cherish and store my daily experiences through this space. Hope it will be fun and this will give me everlasting memories..!
DinCherriess, the journey coming soon..!
Minutes create hour,
Hours create a day,
Days create a week,
Weeks create a Month,
Months create years...!
Out of all these if I ask you to guess what is common, then your answer might me time. You may be right, it is the time that creates the above-mentioned milestones. But the catch here is, I wanted to have few introductory lines to Start and hence is all the above jazz.
Mitron, I hereby congratulate all of you for being an ambiguous and Bharti ya Janta Part ee wala GSTians.
This day marks a new beginning in my life as I pen down sorry type down my first few lines of my blog, Dincherriess..the daily stories.
As I begin, would like to thank all my inspirations and supporters who made this possible.
I would like to write, cherish and store my daily experiences through this space. Hope it will be fun and this will give me everlasting memories..!
DinCherriess, the journey coming soon..!
Hi Manoj , welcome to blogging
ReplyDelete