To Heart with Love..!
Complaints! We all have it and it is a never ending process. It starts from birth and probably would end only when we are no more.
Oh! it's a baby girl, the baby weighs only 2 kg, Look at the baby it's too dark, The kid is too naughty, He is not good at academics. She is interested in singing, god save her husband. Damn, how I wish I had that car!. Look at Sanvi's husband, he is so caring. My company is good, but management is the concern. My mother is caring, it's my father who pisses me off. My brother, he is one nut. Ramesh, he is my best friend but I hate it if he smokes. It's our water, why should we give to them? We would have defeated them if we were better equipped. He would have survived only if he knew swimming. She was a good athlete until she got married. I wanted to be a writer but didn't get the right opportunity. The only reason for my divorce is my husband, he is too bossy. Notorious criminal was killed by his fellow mates in a gang-war. No no, I won't drink beer, it damages the liver. I have been vegetarian whole life, yet I suffer from obesity. He committed suicide because of his wife. The complaints list continues endlessly.
Have we ever spent a day without a complaint? Think about it for a while, we would have at least 10 complaints that we would've made knowingly or unknowingly. Have we ever thought about it? Why do we complain? What makes us complain? Is there anything that we can make sure that we reduce our complaints? Do complaints hinder our positive thinking? Give it a thought. We also complain that we didn't get sufficient rest or that we need rest. We give rest to our body when it is tired. If any part of our body is paining we give it a special care and make sure that the pain is reduced. We also care about our mental health. If we are mentally stressed then we go out for a vacation to relax our mind. So we make sure that even if we are complaining we take care of our physical and mental well being.
But, wait! Have you ever thought that, Is there any person or entity that exists without a complaint or rest? Well, you are thinking now, aren't you? So what if I tell you, Yes there is an entity in this world which has no complaints no rest taken and works continuously forever. Surprised? you should be, because this entity is within you, in fact with each one of us. We live with it and we hear it every day. It is the reason for each one of us to be alive and go strong every day. This special entity works 24/7 unbiased, without any rest. Yes, you heard it right, without a single second of rest. Trust me, if this thing rests then we are not here, there is no life.
I know your curiosity is increasing and you are now eager to know about this entity which is with you all time. Dear all, give it a thought. Just relax and take a deep breathe and concentrate for while.
When you are concentrating and breathing close your eyes. Keep inhaling and exhaling.
Slowly place your right hand on the left side of your chest. Hear it! It's talking, it's talking to you. Listen, isn't it wonderful?
Yes, the entity that I was talking about is this lub- dub buddy, our dearest baby, The Heart.
The only entity in this whole-world which works every single second and has no rest.
Even you are not well and on the bed, it beats. You have met with an accident and you are in a coma,
the heart is still working. Every day you sleep, but this little friend continues his night duty.
The heart is only entity which is unbiased and is the healthy living thing, rest all is corrupted. How many of you have truly listened to your heart or followed your heart? It also speaks we just need to hear it. If we speak to him and follow it, then we will never wrong.
I have followed it most of the times and I'm very glad about it. By the end of the day, I'm a happy man. Whenever it is possible, I have made an attempt to talk to this buddy openly and discuss everything that I undergo. I don't always get a reply, however, the conversion would have given me my answer.
It is our duty and responsibility to thank this wonderful little friend
Who has been and continues to be with us all time until the end.
The next few lines is my dedication to this lovely entity
Which I enjoyed every bit of its writing thoroughly.
Heart, From outside, is just an organ
But the fact is for all its a lifeline
It has Arteries and Vein
Which carries blood and pain
It is an Involuntary muscle, has no control
With various emotions embedded in its bowl
Thoughts from the brain may have or not have a reason
But thoughts from the heart is always with an emotion
Beats 24/7 for everyone without any bias
But yet people carry different hearts
Feelings are same in this beautiful creation
When it comes out loses its direction
Though everyone is included in this bloody affair
People with true heart are very rare
With all the stuff inside, it is always busy
As a carefree material and being called Crazy
For all the reasons mentioned above
These lines are simply dedicated to Heart, with love..!
Oh! it's a baby girl, the baby weighs only 2 kg, Look at the baby it's too dark, The kid is too naughty, He is not good at academics. She is interested in singing, god save her husband. Damn, how I wish I had that car!. Look at Sanvi's husband, he is so caring. My company is good, but management is the concern. My mother is caring, it's my father who pisses me off. My brother, he is one nut. Ramesh, he is my best friend but I hate it if he smokes. It's our water, why should we give to them? We would have defeated them if we were better equipped. He would have survived only if he knew swimming. She was a good athlete until she got married. I wanted to be a writer but didn't get the right opportunity. The only reason for my divorce is my husband, he is too bossy. Notorious criminal was killed by his fellow mates in a gang-war. No no, I won't drink beer, it damages the liver. I have been vegetarian whole life, yet I suffer from obesity. He committed suicide because of his wife. The complaints list continues endlessly.
Have we ever spent a day without a complaint? Think about it for a while, we would have at least 10 complaints that we would've made knowingly or unknowingly. Have we ever thought about it? Why do we complain? What makes us complain? Is there anything that we can make sure that we reduce our complaints? Do complaints hinder our positive thinking? Give it a thought. We also complain that we didn't get sufficient rest or that we need rest. We give rest to our body when it is tired. If any part of our body is paining we give it a special care and make sure that the pain is reduced. We also care about our mental health. If we are mentally stressed then we go out for a vacation to relax our mind. So we make sure that even if we are complaining we take care of our physical and mental well being.
But, wait! Have you ever thought that, Is there any person or entity that exists without a complaint or rest? Well, you are thinking now, aren't you? So what if I tell you, Yes there is an entity in this world which has no complaints no rest taken and works continuously forever. Surprised? you should be, because this entity is within you, in fact with each one of us. We live with it and we hear it every day. It is the reason for each one of us to be alive and go strong every day. This special entity works 24/7 unbiased, without any rest. Yes, you heard it right, without a single second of rest. Trust me, if this thing rests then we are not here, there is no life.
I know your curiosity is increasing and you are now eager to know about this entity which is with you all time. Dear all, give it a thought. Just relax and take a deep breathe and concentrate for while.
When you are concentrating and breathing close your eyes. Keep inhaling and exhaling.
Slowly place your right hand on the left side of your chest. Hear it! It's talking, it's talking to you. Listen, isn't it wonderful?
Yes, the entity that I was talking about is this lub- dub buddy, our dearest baby, The Heart.
The only entity in this whole-world which works every single second and has no rest.
Even you are not well and on the bed, it beats. You have met with an accident and you are in a coma,
the heart is still working. Every day you sleep, but this little friend continues his night duty.
The heart is only entity which is unbiased and is the healthy living thing, rest all is corrupted. How many of you have truly listened to your heart or followed your heart? It also speaks we just need to hear it. If we speak to him and follow it, then we will never wrong.
I have followed it most of the times and I'm very glad about it. By the end of the day, I'm a happy man. Whenever it is possible, I have made an attempt to talk to this buddy openly and discuss everything that I undergo. I don't always get a reply, however, the conversion would have given me my answer.
It is our duty and responsibility to thank this wonderful little friend
Who has been and continues to be with us all time until the end.
The next few lines is my dedication to this lovely entity
Which I enjoyed every bit of its writing thoroughly.
Heart, From outside, is just an organ
But the fact is for all its a lifeline
It has Arteries and Vein
Which carries blood and pain
It is an Involuntary muscle, has no control
With various emotions embedded in its bowl
Thoughts from the brain may have or not have a reason
But thoughts from the heart is always with an emotion
Beats 24/7 for everyone without any bias
But yet people carry different hearts
Feelings are same in this beautiful creation
When it comes out loses its direction
Though everyone is included in this bloody affair
People with true heart are very rare
With all the stuff inside, it is always busy
As a carefree material and being called Crazy
For all the reasons mentioned above
These lines are simply dedicated to Heart, with love..!

Comments
Post a Comment